About This Event
Why Back on My Feet: As a runner you know the power that the sport holds and now is your chance to make your miles go further than just distance. By joining our team you will unite with others and raise money which will make a difference in the lives of those experiencing homelessness.
To hear directly from our inspirational member Joe, 2017 Chicago Marathon finisher, watch this short video https://youtu.be/TeBdI0rRh-I.
FundRacing minimum: $600
YOU MUST ALREADY BE REGISTERED FOR THE CHICAGO MARATHON THROUGH A GUARANTEED ENTRY TO FUNDRACE AT THIS LEVEL
- FREE training program with Official Training Partner Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) - for Chicagoland FundRacers only
- Informational seminars on training, nutrition and racing
- E-mails with training tips, inspirational stories and more
- Fun runs and social events with other FundRacers and Back on My Feet members
- Race day amenities
- Back on My Feet gear
- Personal website to help reach FundRacing goal
- Opportunity to run in honor of a Back on My Feet member
If you have questions call Meredith Weber at 312-804-2074 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.