About This Event
Registration for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is now closed. The only way to run this world class race is by registering with an Official Marathon Charity Partner, like Back on My Feet.
Why Back on My Feet: As a runner you know the power that the sport holds and now is your chance to make your miles go further than just distance. By joining our team you will unite with others and raise money which will make a difference in the lives of those experiencing homelessness.
To hear directly from our inspirational member Joe, 2017 Chicago Marathon finisher, watch this short video https://youtu.be/TeBdI0rRh-I.
FundRacing minimum: $1,500 (POST-CLOSE of Drawing, set by the Chicago Marathon for ALL CHARITIES)
- Back on My Feet will cover the cost of entry into the CLOSED Chicago Marathon (Value PRICELESS)
- FREE training program with Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) - for Chicagoland FundRacers only
- Informational seminars on training, nutrition and racing
- E-mails with training tips, inspirational stories and more
- Fun runs and social events with other FundRacers and Back on My Feet members
- Race day amenities
- Back on My Feet gear
- Personal website to help reach FundRacing goal
- Opportunity to run in honor of a Back on My Feet member
Make a difference today and register to be a part of the Back on My Feet Chicago Marathon FundRacing Team by filling out the registration form here. Once you have registered for the Back on My Feet team you will receive instructions on how to self-register for the Chicago Marathon.
If you have questions call Meredith Weber at 312-804-2074 or e-mail at email@example.com.