About This Event
"There is magic when we come together and accomplish something we could never do alone."
At Back on My Feet we see this every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:45am when volunteers from the community come together with individuals experiencing homelessness to run side by side and support each other mile by mile. The Ragnar Relay is an inventive and transformational race that does just that, it gives runners the chance to run on a 12 person team, for two days, together conquering a 200 miles relay race that no one could accomplish alone.
Reebok Ragnar Chicago is the best of both worlds; a little bit of country and a little bit of rock and roll. From iconic red barns and dairy farms to the alluring waterfront of Lake Michigan, Ragnar Chicago is a race that has it all! Ragnarians will start the 200ish mile journey in Madison, WI on beautiful Lake Monona. From there the course runs past dancing corn fields and big open skies that envelop runners in a blanket of stars during the magical night run. Sunrise views of Lake Michigan awake your inner wild as you tackle one of the fastest courses in the Ragnar Relay Series. Runners will celebrate their feat Ragnar-style, with sand in their toes at Montrose Beach. To really see what it is all about check out this video.
So, if you and 11 of your friends, family, co-workers or strangers seek the extraordinary - this race is for you. Your team can make this race even more meaningful and come together to FundRace. By raising $6,000 as a team you will receive the below benefits:
Corporate FundRacing Benefits - $6,000 per team
- FREE entry into the Reebok Ragnar Chicago ($1,440 value!)
- Back on My Feet to provide three volunteers to cover Ragnar requirement per team
- E-mails with training trips, inspirational stories and more
- Invitations to fun runs and social events with other FundRacers and Back on My Feet members
- An van kit with race essentials such as snacks, markers to decorate the van and glow in the dark fun
- Back on My Feet gear
- Personal website and FundRacing kit to help your team reach their FundRacing goal
- The opportunity for a Back on My Feet member to be a part of your team
Go the extra miles and raise $10,000 as a team - Benefits include
- All of the above
- Custom Back on My Feet and Ragnar jackets for each team member
- A $50 gas card
- 12 entries into the Back on My Feet Mardi Gras Chaser 5k/10k, February 2018
Do something meaningful today and sign up your team today to run and Fundraise for the Reebok Ragnar Chicago. Once you have registered for the Back on My Feet team you will receive instructions on how to self-register for the race.
Note: All 2017 Reebok Ragnar captains will be receiving a free pair of Reebok running shoes!! As a captain, we know you are committed to going the distance and Reebok wants your feedback. Check out our Reebok Shoes page for more info!
Reebok Ragnar Chicago is part of the Double Medal Series. Run any 2 Great Lakes Ragnars and receive our new double medal!
If you have questions call Meredith Weber at 773-697-8508 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering as a Back on My Feet Ragnar Chicago FundRacing Team will entitle you and your team to entry into the Chicago Ragnar and will allow you to set up your team FundRacing page. The FundRacing minimum is $6,000.
- You will receive an e-mail from Back on My Feet with instructions on how to self register your team for the race
- You will also receive an e-mail when you register your team to FundRace which will include links to set up a team FundRacing page
- This allows you to solicit assistance from your brother, chess team, neighbor and friends, and spread the word about your teams involvement with Back on My Feet and help support the cause!
- IF YOUR TEAM DOESN'T MEET THE $6,000 MININUM YOUR TEAM WILL BE CHARGED THE DIFFERNCE ON 6/30.
If you have any questions please contact Meredith Weber at email@example.com or 773-697-8508 for more information.
Our Ragnar Chicago FundRacing team is running 200 miles over two days, show your support and make a donation.