About This Event
The drawing for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is now closed. You can still run this world class race is by registering with an Official Marathon Charity Partner, like Back on My Feet.
Why Back on My Feet: As a runner you know the power that the sport holds and now is your chance to make your miles go further than just distance. By joining our team you will unite with others and raise money which will make a difference in the lives of those experiencing homelessness.
To hear directly from our inspirational members who mile by mile are working towards their finish line, watch this short video http://chicago.backonmyfeet.org/video/chi-2015-birthday-bash-querade.
FundRacing minimum: $1,500 (POST-CLOSE of Drawing, set by the Chicago Marathon for ALL CHARITIES)
- Back on My Feet will cover the cost of entry into the Chicago Marathon (Value $195)
- FREE training program with Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) - for Chicagoland FundRacers only
- Informational seminars on training, nutrition and racing
- E-mails with training tips, inspirational stories and more
- Fun runs and social events with other FundRacers and Back on My Feet members
- Race day VIP amenities
- Back on My Feet Champion System short sleeve performance shirt, long sleeve performance shirt and performance socks
- Personal website to help reach FundRacing goal
If you have questions call Meredith Weber at 312-804-2074 or e-mail at email@example.com.